Confidently launch your podcast, build your community, and learn how to monetize your show
An 8-module course with Sabrina and Garret, creators of the I Know Dino podcast
Discover a proven step-by-step blueprint for creating and launching your podcast to share your stories, earn money for your work, and amplify your message to a global audience.
- Imagine feeling confident about launching and regularly producing a podcast you’re proud of…
- Imagine reaching people from all corners of the planet, and delivering valuable messages…
- Imagine being recognized professionally for having a high quality show…
If this resonates with you, then you’re ready to take your expertise, and your stories, to the next stage.
All over the globe there are storytellers, journalists, business leaders, and people passionate about their topics and knowledge, just like you, who are producing podcasts and finding their listeners.
The problem is…as the podcasting industry takes off most podcasters are overwhelmed by the myriad of platforms, tools, technologies, marketing approaches, and products available to them.
And this makes it confusing and nearly impossible to know how to start podcasting in order to create a successful show. You may have doubts and fear failing.
Sadly, many people give up before they start. Or some people dive in and get poor results.
It’s easy to see why…without a proven roadmap to navigate through all the options, it’s too easy for a good storyteller or expert to get lost, wasting needless time and money while struggling to build their podcast from scratch.
Over 2 million podcasts exist already. And with so many new systems and tools being developed in the podcasting ecosystem, it’s easy to get distracted and feel like you’re spinning your wheels.
Having a step-by-step blueprint makes the process of launching and producing a podcast 10x easier.
Doing it the RIGHT way makes a huge difference in both your impact and your income. And committing to getting the support you need to create your awesome podcast is the first most important step…
Introducing a powerful step-by-step training program for creating and successfully launching your podcast…
Complete Podcasting Course is a comprehensive course that will take you through the process so you can publish your first episode, and have a strong framework to consistently produce your podcast.
In this course we will show you everything you need so you know how to start podcasting. We’ll give you proven, effective strategies and plans so you can focus on sharing your expertise and stories.
You can become clear on your goals and what you need to do to share your authentic voice and confidently launch your podcast.
This course is for you if you’re serious about podcasting, whether that’s turning your passion into a podcast or creating another revenue stream for your business via a podcast.
Meet Your Teachers, Sabrina and Garret
We started podcasting over 6 years ago. At the time all we knew was we had a passion for dinosaurs.
We learned on our own how to reach out to people to interview, how to record and edit, how to publish our episodes, how to grow the podcast, and eventually, how to monetize our show. And just like today, we had so many choices when it came to platforms and tools. While it was a lot of fun to experiment, it was hard to know what we should be focusing on and what would be best for our show.
After a lot of trial and error, and hundreds of hours researching and learning through various online resources and talking to people, we finally figured it out. We know that when it comes to podcasting, there are so many important stories to share, and impactful ways to reach people around the world. So we want to make it easier for you to get started.
We envision a world where anyone with a passion can share their stories or expertise to inform and connect with others. When podcasters have a process for creating an amazing show, they find joy in the connection of engaging their audience, open doors to compelling conversations, and feel empowered.
What You’ll Learn in Complete Podcasting Course
Module 1: Find Your Topic and Build Your Brand
In our first module, we’ll focus on laying the groundwork for your podcast. You will:
- Establish your goals, so you have a clear purpose for your podcast, whether it’s a passion project or for your business
- Fine tune your topic, to ensure your listeners connect with you as a host
- Take charge of your brand, so your podcast stands out and your show becomes the go-to in your niche
Module 2: Plan Your Show
In this module, we’ll work on setting up the structure of your podcast episodes. You will:
- Select the voices on your show, so you’re clear from the beginning who to work with
- Choose the segments for your podcast, so your listeners know what to expect
- Decide the format for your episodes, to make a podcast you’re proud to share
Module 3: Set Up Your Recording Space
In module 3, you’ll learn what equipment and software you need to set up your studio. You will:
- Get your podcast gear, so you have everything you need to record ASAP
- Prepare your recording space, to get into your podcasting groove
- Set up your podcasting software, so you can start creating podcast episodes
Module 4: Set Up Your Show
In module 4, you’ll learn how to set up your show. You will:
- Set up templates, for easy collaboration
- Make your podcast widely available, to attract as many listeners as possible
- Create your website, to build up your brand and presence online
Module 5: Make An Episode
In this module, you’ll discover the process you need to follow to consistently produce your podcast episodes. You will:
- Prepare your show notes for your first episode, for you to reference when recording and to entice listeners later with a summary of your episode
- Record and edit your first episode, so you can establish a workflow to churn out new episodes consistently
- Learn interviewing techniques, to make you a better interviewer and podcast host
Module 6: Publish and Promote Your Show
In module 6, you’ll explore how to publish your show and make sure people can easily listen to you. You will:
- Get your first episode ready to publish, following our episode publication checklist
- Optimize your episode titles and descriptions, to make it easy for listeners to find your show
- Learn how to use social media effectively, so you can reach your listeners without wasting time
Module 7: Launch Your Podcast and Build Your Community
In this module, you’ll discover how to create content to entice new listeners, and build a community of listeners so your show steadily grows. You will:
- Create a trailer and submit to podcast platforms, so you’re ready to launch your show
- Learn how to grow your show by collaborating, so you can reach listeners in your niche
- Set up a space for your supporters, so you can build a community of super fans around your podcast
Module 8: Monetize Your Podcast
In our final module, we will cover all the ways you can make money for your hard work. You will:
- Learn the two most effective ways to earn money from your show
- Discover how to maximize your chances for working with brands to monetize your podcast
- Determine how best to diversify your revenue streams
What People are Saying About Complete Podcasting Course…
The Complete Podcasting Course guided me step-by-step through the process of creating my podcast. The program gave me the knowledge and confidence to make my own show.
With years of success making and hosting their own podcast, Sabrina and Garret have distilled all their knowledge and experiences into the course to save you from the trials and tribulations they went through.
This comprehensive and in-depth course is full of helpful examples and covers all that’s required from the basics all the way to monetization!
If you have expertise to share with the world you’ll benefit from the Complete Podcasting Course. The best podcasting course on the market, bar none!
Glen ShaCo-founder of SF Language Academy
This program shows you exactly what you need to do, and when you need to do it to successfully launch a podcast. If you follow the steps Sabrina and Garret have developed and laid out for you, you will be completely prepared and feel confident in your launch and ongoing podcast programming. From equipment, to audience identification, to production and marketing, they cover it all in a fun and easy process.
Christina Del VillarChief Marketing Strategist and Author of Sway
Working with Sabrina has been great. She has been supportive and has helped us prepare to launch our podcast to a global audience. She has the podcasting expertise, technical knowledge, and she cares a lot about the people she works with.
Adanna MoriartyWriter/Web designer/Podcaster
Podcasting gives you an opportunity to connect with people around the world.
How Complete Podcasting Course Works and What You’ll Receive
A High Engagement Approach to Guiding You Step-by-Step Through the Podcast Launch Process
You will be guided through each step of the process of creating and launching your podcast. You will get full support in this course via:
- All the course materials, including training videos and guides
- Templates and action steps to keep you on track
- Learning interactions with your fellow podcast creators
Training & Tutorial Videos
Each module comes with videos and documents.
You will have Lifetime Access to all videos and course materials.
Action items for each course module, to help you progress in launching your show
Check out the Course BONUSES Worth $625!
Jumpstart Your Podcast
A workbook to guide you through laying the foundations of your podcast and planning your first 5 episodes. Includes information and exercises to find your ideal listener!
Expert Faculty Session
Access to an exclusive session with the Podcorn team, about using Podcorn to connect with brands and monetize your podcast!
SquadCast Indie + Video
Get two months of SquadCast Indie + Video, FREE! SquadCast is your remote recording studio, where you can easily create high-quality audio and video content that’s saved in the cloud. Perfect for conducting your podcast interviews.
Get two months of Descript Pro, FREE! Descript is an all-in-one audio & video editing too, as easy as a doc, that you can use to edit your podcast, transcribe your episodes, and create audiograms to share on social media.
ENROLL NOW IN COMPLETE PODCASTING COURSE
Complete Podcasting Course is an 8-module training program in which you can move through the course
at your own pace.
How does this online course work?
This course is a go-at-your-own-pace training program. You will have lifetime access to all the materials, including videos, documents, templates, PDFs, and more, which you can reference and work through at your own pace.
Do I need any special equipment?
No, all you need is a computer and Internet to access the course. However, we will recommend to you the platforms and software you need to launch your podcast.
Does this course require specific knowledge or experience?
You will need to have expertise in your chosen podcast topic, or be willing to learn. As for Complete Podcasting Course, no specific knowledge or experience is required for creating and launching your podcast.
Still not sure?
We know that purchasing a course to help you create, launch, grow, and monetize your podcast is an important step. We created this course to help podcasters, and we’re confident our course will help you. But if you change your mind we have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Eventually, you will have to invest in your growth as a podcaster. If you’re serious about podcasting, our course can help.