Building Community Around Your Podcast
Your community is what sets you apart from the millions of other podcasts out there. Are you actively building community and engaging with your listeners?
We’ve been podcasting for 6+ years. What started as a passion for dinosaurs has turned into our full-time jobs, and it’s all because of our community of fellow dinosaur enthusiasts.
In this session with SquadCast, we share how to grow your community in ways that are both easy to implement and fun.
- Why community is important
- Where to find your ideal listeners
- How to focus on your community from the beginning
- What it means to connect with your community in a central place
- How often to engage with your community
- How to be interactive and strengthen your relationships with your community
- How to work with your community to improve your podcast
Enjoy!powered by Crowdcast